BMC AR System: Essential Subscription - Administrators & Consultants
BMC Remedy AR System is a professional development environment that leverages the recommendations of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and provides a foundation for Business Service Management (BSM) solutions.
Applications built with BMC Remedy AR System can automatically track anything that is important to the processes in your enterprise. Companies use BMC Remedy AR System applications to track such diverse items as stock trades, benefits data, inventory assets, spare parts, and order fulfillment. One of the most common uses of BMC Remedy AR System is to automate internal service desks.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of Remedy AR System and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
BMC Helix ITSM
All Delivery Method | 36 hours
- Understand the fundamentals of BMC Remedy AR System
- Identify the roles and understand the responsibilities of each role
- Identify the system components of Remedy AR System
- Access and navigate the Mid Tier Configuration Tool
- Access and understand the use of Application Administration Console
- Understand the concept of licensing in Remedy
- Access the AR System Administration Console
- Navigate Remedy Management Console to Manage Server
- Understand Remedy AR System forms
- Understand the concept of a workflow
- About access control in Remedy AR System
- Describe the BMC Remedy Developer Studio application
- Explain the fundamentals of BMC Remedy AR System
- Use the Server Information form to configure the AR System server
- Describe the fundamentals of Full Text Search (FTS)
- Understand the process of Auditing and Archiving Data
- Understand the process of Importing and Exporting Data
- Course 1: BMC AR System 20.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 1
- Course 2: BMC AR System 20.x: Fundamentals Administering - Part 2
- BMC Certified Associate: AR System 20.x for Administrators Online Exam