BMC AMI Security: Explore Subscription
BMC AMI Security automatically protects, detects, and responds to threats on your mainframe. Acting as a virtual security expert, it uses out-of-the-box policies to harden the mainframe environment against vulnerabilities, insider threats, and data theft. Actionable insights help incident responders investigate and close the window of opportunities for hackers.
Using examples, demonstrations, and scenarios, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC AMI Security and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
BMC AMI Security
Administrators, Consultant, Developers, Operators, Schedulers
Video | 1 hours
- Describe your understanding of BMC AMI Security
- Explain how BMC AMI Security assists in making your Mainframe safe from threats
- Illustrate how BMC AMI will future proof your business with a self-managing mainframe
- Explain how to create dashboards, alerts, threads, custom triggers, and pattern alerts for BMC AMI Security
- Understand how BMC AMI Security automatically detect and respond to threats on your mainframe using the listener setup
- Illustrate how Honeypots are added to increase the security of the system.
- Learn what's New in BMC AMI Security version 6.1.00
- Video 1: AMI for Security - Welcome
- Video 2: BMC AMI Security – Detection and Response for the Mainframe
- Video 3: BMC AMI - Automated Mainframe Intelligence
- Video 4: Do You Have the Right Mainframe Security Priorities?
- Video 5: AMI Security - AMI Listener Setup
- Video 6: AMI for Security - How to Create an Alert
- Video 7: AMI for Security - How to Create a Thread
- Video 8: AMI for Security - How to Create a Dashboard
- Video 9: BMC AMI for Security - Honeypots
- Video 10: AMI for Security - Custom Triggers and Pattern Alerts
- Video 11: What's New in BMC AMI Security V6.1.00