In the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, Adaptive Cybersecurity is the evolution of security functions that can automatically sense, detect, react, and respond to access requests, authentication needs, outside and inside threats, and help meet regulatory requirements.
What Is an Autonomous Digital Enterprise?
The Autonomous Digital Enterprise is a forward-looking view of the future state of business, one in which agile, customer-centric, insight-driven companies evolve their operations to survive and thrive in the midst of persistent disruption. Adaptive Cybersecurity is one of five technology-enabled tenets that galvanize and sustain the Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
Current Business Challenges
As businesses face constantly changing, ever-increasing threats and regulatory requirements, they are taking notice of their security practices. In a recent survey of security and technology executives, PwC found that 71 percent of respondents plan to integrate cyber risks more into their overall enterprise risk management.* Security and cyber risks can cover a lot of ground, including:
- Manual, error-prone procedures that jeopardize compliance
- Blind spots in server scans that create opportunities for breaches and attacks
- Faster development cycles that are bypassing proper security reviews
- Mainframe threats like zero-day vulnerabilities, configuration weaknesses, privilege escalation, and ransomware
*Source: Global Digital Trust Insights, PWC
How Technology Helps
Adaptive Cybersecurity creates a comprehensive security presence through artificial intelligence, machine learning, behavioral analytics, multi-factor authentication, crowdsourcing, and security-integrated DevOps (DevSecOps) that can help you:
- Combat internal and external threats
- Control access
- Manage cloud security
- Better secure your infrastructure
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements
Solving Business Challenges
We’ve identified select business use cases where implementing Adaptive Cybersecurity can solve for these challenges. Download the e-book to learn more.