Informatica Cloud Services (CS) is used to integrate, synchronize, and relate data, applications, and processes that reside on-premise or in the cloud environment.
- Define connection profile in an environment
- Define a job within any Control-M workflow
Control-M integration with Informatica is available for these product versions:
- Control-M 20.200 and later
- BMC Helix Control-M 21 and later
Control-M for Informatica CS enables you to do the following:
- Connect to Informatica Cloud with secure login, which eliminates the need to provide authentication.
- Integrate Informatica CS workflows with other Control-M jobs into a single scheduling environment.
- Introduce all Control-M capabilities to Informatica CS, including advanced scheduling criteria, complex dependencies, quantitative and control resources, and variables.
- Run 50 Informatica CS jobs simultaneously per Control-M/Agent.