BMC Helix Digital Workplace: Essential Subscription – Administrators & Consultants
BMC Helix Digital Workplace is a next-generation, self-service application for business users to connect with IT and HR anywhere, anytime, on any device. This course provides students with the information and hands-on lab exercises they need to begin configuring and administering BMC Digital Workplace.
Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills in BMC Helix Digital Workplace administration, and configuration and details the use of this solution to identify and remediate system vulnerabilities.
Note: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
BMC Helix Digital Workplace 20.x
All Delivery Method | 52 hours
- Understand catalog profile, service level agreements, and add cost adjustments to services
- Understand administrative tasks for BMC Helix Digital Workplace
- Learn about the BMC Digital Workplace overview, benefits, and features
- Understand how BMC Digital Workplace integrates with different BMC applications
- Learn how to configure BMC Digital Workplace
- Understand rebranding BMC Digital Workplace Universal Client using CSS and Tool for single tenant and multiple tenants
- Explain generating Active User Report; using scripts and Rest API
- Understand troubleshooting
- Learn about data transfer between environments
- Course 1: BMC Helix Digital Workplace 20.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
- Course 2: BMC Helix Digital Workplace Basic 20.x: Fundamentals Administering
- Course 3: BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced 20.x: Fundamentals Administering
- BMC Certified Associate: Helix Digital Workplace Advanced 20.x Online Exam