With over 70 percent market share, Network International clears more than one million transactions daily and has transformed the payment service industry in the Gulf, Middle East, and North Africa. The company’s innovative payment solutions and modern processing methods are shaping the payment services industry in the UAE. To meet increasing demand from customers, Network International needed to automate many of its ITSM services. The Network International IT organization partnered with Indian national IT provider Tech Mahindra, a BMC partner that provides customer-centric information technology services, to devise and implement an innovative solution.
Working closely with Tech Mahindra, Network International implemented BMC Helix ITSM to accelerate response to customer issues and requests, eliminate recurring incidents, and manage change more effectively. BMC Helix Digital Workplace improves customer satisfaction by simplifying ticket submission from computers, smartphones, and tablets. The result is enhanced responsiveness, lower costs, and a competitive edge.
The BMC solutions support Network International’s IT strategy, which focuses on delivering products and services that meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, and retailers in a rapidly changing industry.
- A service catalog tailored for each customer allows simple, three-click ticket submission for issues and requests.
- Nearly 80% of requests and issues come through BMC Helix Digital Workplace, reducing the time customers and agents spend on the phone and dealing with email.
- Automation has slashed the time required to create tickets submitted via phone from 20 minutes to 5 minutes (a 75% decrease).
- Average response time dropped from 60 minutes to 15 minutes (an 80% decrease), and IT consistently meets its service level agreement of resolving Priority 1 tickets in 30 minutes.
- Root cause analysis now takes 15 minutes instead of the previous average of two days, and the number of recurring issues is declining.
“Our relationships with customers are much closer because we are more responsive to their payment gateway needs. Plus customer self-service through BMC Helix Digital Workplace is giving us a competitive advantage and helping us increase market share in the region.”— Prasanth Prasannan, Vice President IT Services, Network International