BMC AMI DevX Performance Test (Hiperstation) 17.x: Fundamentals Using (WBT)
BMC AMI DevX Performance Test (formerly BMC Compuware Hiperstation) automates load and performance testing to help DevOps teams reduce time-consuming manual tests. Now you can ensure mainframe applications are thoroughly tested and delivered with expected performance, scalability, and reliability.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. This course contains short demonstrations relating to BMC AMI Performance Test.
*This course was created with the former Compuware names, but the content is valid for users of both versions. The course lessons have not been changed to reflect the new names.
BMC AMI DevX 17.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 1 hours
Hiperstation 201: Fundamentals
- Understand how to use Hiperstation to record a script and playback the script interactively
- Learn how to mask the script
- Discover how to automatically submit the JCL to run script tests
- Understand how the Hiperstation ATV test cases are added and used within the Jenkins pipeline
- Understand the Jenkins lifecycle for products using Hiperstation as the automated testing tool
- Understand how Jenkins is used to performing automated regression tests, and reporting the results of those tests