Applications Managed Service Platinum Upgrade
For BMC Comprehensive Success Plan subscribers, this Service upgrades the BMC Application Managed Service (AMS) to 24x5 coverage, provides on-call service for Severity 1 outside of normal coverage hours, increases service entitlements, and provides a regionally located Service Delivery Manager*.
What you get:
BMC will perform the following:
In addition to your Comprehensive Success Plan, the AMS will be upgraded to:
Availability: Access to AMS resources is provided 24 hours a day Monday through Friday (24x5), excluding Customer public holidays. On-call service is provided for Severity 1 issues outside of contracted business hours coverage.
AMS is scoped according to the following entitlements:
- Application Administration Requests: 1440
- Incidents*: 360
- Problems*: 122
- Integrations: Up to 10. BMC will maintain in-scope integrations and interfaces which may include, but is not limited to, API, Web Services, BMC Atrium Integrator, and BMC Helix Integration Service. In-scope integrations are subject to BMC approval. (The non-BMC side of the interfaces remains the responsibility of Customer.)
- Service Coverage 24x5 and On-call service for Severity 1 issues outside service coverage hours
- Customer must be a subscriber to the Comprehensive Success Plan
- Customer must have at least nine months remaining on their Comprehensive Success Plan
- Estimated Duration: 1 year
- In-scope Products: BMC Helix Business Workflows, BMC Helix Chatbot, BMC Helix Digital Workplace, BMC Helix Discovery, BMC Helix ITSM
- Service Type: Technical Assistance
- Availability: Active
- Success Service Code: APPM_PLAT_001
- Date Last Updated: 08/18/2021
Application Administration: Fulfilling requests to manage application data and content and handling all incidents, problems, and changes with minimal disruption to Customer.
Incidents: ITIL® terminology: A disruption of service or a request for work or information that has generated a ticket within the Customer’s ITSM application.
Problems: ITIL terminology: A situation requiring investigation about the root cause of incidents.
Service Delivery Manager: The BMC Service Delivery Manager is the key assigned resource responsible for service delivery. This individual will serve as the liaison between the Customer and the Service Operations team. This role will oversee the day-to-day fulfilment of service requests and will serve as the single point of contact on behalf of BMC for this service.