Remedy IT Service Management 8.0: What's New for Administrators (WBT)
The BMC Remedy IT Service Management 8.0: What’s New for Administrators online course is designed for ITSM application administrators with previous BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04 education and experience. This self-paced course introduces participants to the new features in ITSM 8.0, using examples and quizzes to ensure experienced 7.6.04 users gain the knowledge necessary for 8.0 proficiency.
All participants are encouraged to take the optional examination included with this course. Those who hold the title of BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04 can upgrade to 8.0 accreditation. Those who do not already hold a BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04 title are not awarded the 8.0 title for passing the examination included with this course.
BMC Helix ITSM 8.x
Self Paced | 1.00 hours
Documentation and Community Improvements
- Online features make the product documentation and ITSM Community more interactive
- New Hub and Spoke functionality enables service providers to more easily support multiple operating companies
Social Media Improvements
- Built-in tools for social collaboration help teams connect when addressing ITSM records
General Interface Improvements
- New options for accessing and managing ITSM records improve user efficiency
Asset Management Improvements
- Features for managing licenses and hardware inventory improve usability
Change Management Improvements
- Streamlined change approval configuration and change approval