BMC Certified Expert: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam
Online Proctored Exam
Companies implementing BMC BladeLogic Server Automation realize full value only when their solution is effectively implemented. To ensure implementations are performed to best practice standards, BMC Software maintains a technical certification program.
The BMC Certified Expert for BMC BladeLogic Server Automation** Certification Exam will validate the technical competencies and implementation methods needed to successfully implement out-of-the-box (OOTB) baseline functionality for BMC BladLogic Server Automation.
**NOTE: Starting with version 8.9.03, BMC Server Automation is renamed to TrueSight Server Automation. This exam is appropriate for all 8.9 versions and product names.
Steps to Certifications
Step 1. Register and pay for the BMC Certified Expert: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam .
Step 2. Study and prepare for the exam. Allow a minimum of six weeks to study and prepare.
Step 2. Take the BMC Certified Expert: BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x Online Proctored Exam.
- Exam duration is one (1) hour.
- Exam is an online Exam in BMC Academy.
- Exam will be proctored remotely by our online proctoring vendor.
- Participants must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Participants will be required to provide identification to the online proctor. Acceptable forms of ID include: photo work ID with name, government issued photo ID such as driver's license or passport.
- For more details, consult the BMC Education Certification Policy and Online Proctored Exam Guide.