BMC is committed to your success
To maximize the success of your Remedyforce investment, BMC offers an engagement model, unique in the IT Service Management industry. Complimentary training, ongoing engagement with the Remedyforce team and rich services offerings support your Remedyforce success.
Focus on achieving your goals
Your personal Remedyforce customer success manager will work you to define and achieve the goals of your organization. More specifically, they:
- Collaborate with you on your organizational goals and how they map into Remedyforce capabilities.
- Help you drive user adoption through process and technology best practices.
- Support your organizational enablement needs through kits, white papers, how to video’s and interactive sessions.
- Provide thought leadership and consultative guidance to help you maximize your value.
“I have realized that BMC provides extremely efficient and quick service. I am quite impressed with how great our customer success manager has been to date.”— Tyler Mowbrey, Lytx Inc.
Educate your staff for free
Free web-based education makes it easy for your Remedyforce staff to learn at their own pace and provides knowledge for new or transitioning staff.
“The training opened a new door for me. It demonstrated quick and easier ways for me to do my Admin duties.”— Mike Leveiller, DexMedia
Explore Remedyforce with expert guidance
Get the most out of Remedyforce as quickly as possible. These white papers provide recommended approaches and practical configuration so you can realize value quickly. Popular papers:
- Getting Started with Remedyforce
- Integrating Remedyforce
- User Creation & Authentication in Remedyforce
- Reporting in Remedyforce
Learn to quickly navigate Remedyforce and become an expert. Our video series show you how.
Remedyforce enablement kits assist customers with taking advantage of new capabilities and features
Get help along your journey
Remedyforce consulting services help you to create success from the beginning of your investment and support your evolving needs. The Remedyforce ecosystem of experienced, certified onboarding professionals work with you to:
- Execute your project
- Provide a configuration that meets your specific needs
- Leverage best practices and industry standards