Orange Private Cloud Solutions from Orange Business Services (OBS) is a compelling alternative to the build-it-yourself private cloud approach. OBS can host this off-the-shelf private cloud at the customer’s data center, an OBS data center, or in a hybrid environment that spans both. OBS takes responsibility for all administrative tasks involved in hosting and managing the complex, highly dynamic, and growing cloud infrastructure. To do that job well, OBS needs a cloud management platform that not only enables fast, economical provisioning of services in private, public, and hybrid cloud environments but also manages performance, compliance, and change management for those services.
Cloud Lifecycle Management plays a key role in Orange Private Cloud Solutions. The solution enables combined management of physical and virtual systems together with public, virtual, and private clouds, on or off premises. Using Cloud Lifecycle Management, OBS can effectively manage its cloud infrastructure to ensure reliable, high-quality cloud service delivery to customers.
With Cloud Lifecycle Management, OBS gives customers the speed and agility of cloud while ensuring the same level of security, privacy, and reliability found in traditional IT environments.
- OBS provisions 95% of service requests in minutes with no manual intervention.
- Compliance automation ensures high reliability and eliminates business risks associated with noncompliance.
- Fast, efficient onboarding of new customers contains costs and enables OBS to offer a cost-wise alternative to internally developed custom private cloud solutions.
- Integration with customer IT service management processes enables seamless processes across existing and new cloud infrastructure.
- Intelligent placement ensures rapid and reliable shifting of customer workloads from one system to another to maintain top-notch performance.